It seems like more and more now days Twitter is the place to be to get all the information on brands, athletes, and your favourite celebrities. Yesterday on Twitter Nick Tershay, the owner of Diamond Supply Co. released a preview to his followers showing them an upcoming collaboration with rapper Curren$y with the message “Diamond Supply Co. x Curren$y Collection Lifers!”. Also while talking to the rapper, after he posted the picture, he informed him that the collaboration will come in more colours. So be on the lookout for this collaboration and let’s see what else Nicky Diamonds and Curren$y have planned for this release.
Photography By: Joshua Smith
Lupe Fiasco was the last act on the Groupon Stage at the North Coast Music Festival. Before we go on, there’s nothing like experiencing a Lupe Fiasco concert set live. Fiasco is great at putting on a show so good you could slap your mother. The highlight of his set was his performance of “Go To Sleep” live for the first time.
Further on in the set, he performed “Dumb It Down” and several other smashing hits from his last release The Cool. Overall, we were feeling his dashiki infused t-shirt with the face of Malcolm X printed on the front. The shirt reminds of his Rick Ross B.M.F. (Freestyle) where he says, ” I think I’m Malcolm X, Martin Luther, add a King, add a Jr.” Chicago loves you Lupe. No matter what anybody says keep doing you!
Cloud 9 watches are a nice change from your usual wristwear. It’s silicone so it won’t pinch your skin and is water resistant. A strong feature of these watches is their sleek, universal, and futuristic design. Ultimately, a great accessory for both men and women alike. So you can trust that Cloud 9 watches will complete your wardrobe while catering to your daytime and nightlife outgoing.
The Goodie Bag linked up with the DJ that was spinning on Jay Electronica’s set at the North Coast Music Festival. So, here’s a formal introduction to DJ TJ the KING! Here’s a reminder, be sure to follow the various projects with 20GrandPikahso he mentions in this clip. DJ TJ the King is cooking up some heat for 2010 and beyond.
1. Theme To Vizzy Zone (Prod. By Seven)
2. The Flying V (Prod. By Seven)
3. Tunnel Vision (Prod. By Omen)
4. Gettin’ Bizzy (Prod. By Seven)
5. We Zonin’ (Prod. By Seven)
6. Reset Button Ft. Talib Kweli (Prod. By Woody)
7. Nevermind (produced by Seven)
8. She Go, I Go Ft. Chiddy Bang (Prod. By Seven)
9. Falling Awake (Prod. By Omen)
10. Mirror’s Edge Ft. Mike Posner (Prod. By Seven)
11. Vizzy Zone Ft. Kid Cudi (Prod. By Emile)
12. Passport (Prod. By Woody)
13. Isn’t It Awesome (Prod. By Woody)
14. May The Force Be With You Ft. Killer Mike & Mac Miller (Prod. By Seven)
15. Familiar (Prod. By Seven)
16. Best Is Yet To Come Ft. Colin Munroe (Prod. By Colin Munroe)
17. Ending Credits (Interlude)
18. Talk My Shit (Prod. By The Awesome Sound)
BONUS: Mirror’s Edge (Remix) Ft. Bun B, GLC & Mike Posner
Infamous DJ Neil Armstrong recently linked a dealer with AERIAL7 headphones being a brand ambassador for the brand. Armstong is seen here wearing a pair of their ‘Tank’ headphones. You can purchase the ‘Tank’ headphones for $100.00 USD through AERIAL7’s online store. DJ Neil Armstrong is most known for being Jay-Z’s tour DJ from 2008 – 2009 as well as being the Global Ambassador for Adidas. For more info on DJ Neil Armstrong click here.