- Malibu’s first solar powered restaurant.
- Repurposed wood benches from New York City’s Coney Island boardwalk.
- Actual antique bar inside the restaurant from Deadwood, SD, riddled with bullet holes
- Custom roof top mint garden to supply the mojito’s
- Completely eco-friendly uniforms created by local designers using recycled denim and cotton, i.e. Rogue Territory Denim aprons.
Opens at the Malibu Lumberyard on Memorial Day weekend.
Cafe Habana Malibu
3939 Cross Creek Road.
Malibu, CA 90265
United States of America